MANAGING MODERN RISK
Accountability and performance are the hallmarks of GC3’s thirty year history of success. In dialogue with clients we discovered a dissatisfaction in the inspections and reporting common with loss control work. Now with GC3 QAQC, our clients can rely on a team that understands the importance of quality compliance and the value of transparent risk management.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
QAQC, risk management and loss control are critical in addressing immediate and future stakeholder goals. GC3’s process engages all parties and allows for high caliber risk identification, transparent risk allocation and provides methods to avoid costly and time-consuming litigations. These tools specifically address issues including:
- Improved design decisions and project build execution
- Achieving compliance and enhance brand value for competitive differentiation.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Every GC3 project is viewed through the lens of partnership. We believe our unique product offering and performance standards provide clients with an unmatched sense of assurance before, during, and after the construction process.
THE GC3 CORE SERVICE INDEX
Our services are tailored to ease the challenges builders and trades face every day, all while providing your teams with data that allows for transparency and accountability at all levels. The following services are coordinated with our partners at request to limit risk and optimize the construction process:
- Construction Risk Evaluation
- Design Document Review (Plans)
- Fit and Finish Inspections
- Frame Walk
- Geotechnical Risk Evaluation
- National Top Defects Training
- Operations & Maintenance Manual Review
- OSHA/Safety Alerts
- Property Condition Assessment (PCA)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QAQC)
- Sewer Scoping Inspections
- Sustainability Services (Energy)
- Turnover Walkthrough Evaluation
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT FOR INSPECTION TODAY